Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
Board Approved Budgets
- Fiscal Year 2009-2010 Final Budget
- Fiscal Year 2010-2011 Final Budget
- Fiscal Year 2011-2012 Budget
- Fiscal Year 2012-2013 Budget
- Fiscal Year 2013-2014 Budget
- Fiscal Year 2014-2015 Budget
- Fiscal Year 2015-2016 Budget
Personnel Expenditures reported to Michigan Department of Education
Current Operating Expenditure
Current Bargaining Agreements
Superintendent Compensation and Benefit Package
Principal Salary Information:
Principals' salaries range from $64,500 to $74,934 with an average wage of $69,811.
Employer Sponsored Health Care Plans:
Audited Financial Statements
Authorized Credit Card Users:
District Paid Association Dues
The total amount reimbursed to all employees
for the 2014-2015 fiscal year was $8,067.49.
Marcellus Community School District does not employ any person whose salary exceeds $100,000.
Marcellus Community School District does not have any lobbying costs.
Marcellus Community School District had 175 instructional days in 2014/2015.